Making the Documentary: Sound of the Underdogs

Friday 8 February 2008

Day 2 and 4 of filmimg

Day 2 of filming

On day 2 after school I went on my own to south Acton to film Beatruce (an upcoming artist) on her normal routine, to the studio she records her music. I met Beatruce and my cousin there, but unfortunately when I got there it was closed and I got pissed of cause I had to carry the camera and tri-pod on my own on the train. But I wasn’t going to waste the journey and I took location shots of the different estates around the area, to show the gritty areas most the artist’s come from, which will be used for our opening montage shots of different locations.

Day 4 of filming

I again went on my own but dragged my sister along with me to Hounslow were Beatruce lives and filmed her every day routine juggling sixth form, working and studio. We left early morning to get shots of her going to 6th form and coming back, which the group will use when we do clips of every day lives of upcoming artists and show them as normal people, as well as showing their struggles of breaking through in the industry.

AVNEET

No comments: